Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hit the Crack with wifey fished from noon till 4pm. Got a dozen eyes 1 keeper (She got it).

I was fishing a spot with no other boats even close.

Had a Tightline Outfitters' boat come up and troll circles around us after they saw us catch some fish. Losers.:embarassed: Pulled up a 15" eye and nothing else.

Had a couple other "Trollers" come dragging their sheet close enough to where I had to shorten my casts or cast the opposite directin so as not to cross their drag-lines. Fucking losers!:embarassed:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Man when I posted about Tightline and other fishing guides in Colorado I got ripped on this Forum. I guess I have to have your catching status to make those comments. Sweet

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I didn't flame you! Fusk guiding on public lands.

Nate and his cronies ought to know better but when the almighty dollar is at hand...All bets are off.

Just like clicks for dollars, this site went into the toilet for good fishing stuff.

Fusking Googan Guides are all I seem to run into anymore.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well my reply to DR was eliminated for less than perfect english. Those outfitter fellows make money off fish WE pay for. i have no love for them guys. I've never paid for a guide and never will. They have a tough job but so what? We all haft work for a living and I think they are like sponges or leeches sucking the blood out of our fishing waters.

Delete this post, those without onions-

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Well my reply to DR was eliminated for less than perfect english. Those outfitter fellows make money off fish WE pay for. i have no love for them guys. I've never paid for a guide and never will. They have a tough job but so what? We all haft work for a living and I think they are like sponges or leeches sucking the blood out of our fishing waters.

Delete this post, those without onions-
There, now they have to delete more than one. Not enough resource...Go guide on private land till your balls fall off but stay the hell off of the public resources.

I would love to start a full fledged coalition to end this crap...But there are to many limpsters who really don't have a clue.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Heck yeah Coch. We need to rip some lips up in WYo one o these days.

·
P I K E
10,112 Posts
I got your onions! Post anything you want but keep it clean or I'll dump the whole thread before you do it yourself like in the past Mikey!

·
P I K E
10,112 Posts
You are missing Mikey's post I deleted because of less than favorable wording. Pay is not enough, maybe you guys can get me a raise!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts