Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hit the Crack with wifey fished from noon till 4pm. Got a dozen eyes 1 keeper (She got it).

I was fishing a spot with no other boats even close.

Had a Tightline Outfitters' boat come up and troll circles around us after they saw us catch some fish. Losers.:embarassed: Pulled up a 15" eye and nothing else.

Had a couple other "Trollers" come dragging their sheet close enough to where I had to shorten my casts or cast the opposite directin so as not to cross their drag-lines. Fucking losers!:embarassed:

·
Registered
16,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well my reply to DR was eliminated for less than perfect english. Those outfitter fellows make money off fish WE pay for. i have no love for them guys. I've never paid for a guide and never will. They have a tough job but so what? We all haft work for a living and I think they are like sponges or leeches sucking the blood out of our fishing waters.

Delete this post, those without onions-

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Well my reply to DR was eliminated for less than perfect english. Those outfitter fellows make money off fish WE pay for. i have no love for them guys. I've never paid for a guide and never will. They have a tough job but so what? We all haft work for a living and I think they are like sponges or leeches sucking the blood out of our fishing waters.

Delete this post, those without onions-
There, now they have to delete more than one. Not enough resource...Go guide on private land till your balls fall off but stay the hell off of the public resources.

I would love to start a full fledged coalition to end this crap...But there are to many limpsters who really don't have a clue.

·
P I K E
10,332 Posts
I got your onions! Post anything you want but keep it clean or I'll dump the whole thread before you do it yourself like in the past Mikey!

·
P I K E
10,332 Posts
You are missing Mikey's post I deleted because of less than favorable wording. Pay is not enough, maybe you guys can get me a raise!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.