Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hit up Creek yesterday, stayed on a point about 8' deep and My Bud and I picked up about 30 Eyes and a Carp... lol!
Nothing huge, 2 overs, but nice, healthy, FAT fish...
Highlight of the day was getting to meet JARRETT EDWARDS who was there with NATE filming for an upcoming show...
Very nice Guy...Cordial, Friendly, ..... Nate too! LOL!
Hope the little "toys" I gave em helped make the rest of the show!!! :cool:

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
How long did it take you to get off the lake? You must have more patience than me. If you don't feel like hauling your boat send me a pm and I'll meet you out there at the ramp with the Monark. Gonna fix it up some before I sell it. :)

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How long did it take you to get off the lake? You must have more patience than me. If you don't feel like hauling your boat send me a pm and I'll meet you out there at the ramp with the Monark. Gonna fix it up some before I sell it. :)
Got off before 11... that seems to be the magic hour....

·
Registered
988 Posts
The boat ramp in the evening was wild. You should've stayed for the show. A jet ski ended up hitting my boat. I was going to let it go but the gal insisted for trouble so I told her to call the cops. After hearing about her ***** and complain, I got tired and called the cops myself. No ticket for me. Dumbass jet skiers at the creek! Now her jet ski is literally CRACKED.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, get on & off early! Did they say when the show will air?
No... No details on the airing...
Probably next year....
At least I'll be able to say ....."hey, I was there that day" :cool:
AND....
Just found out that the WEST ramp will not be open for another week or so...

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
Just found out that the WEST ramp will not be open for another week or so...
And why? I cant wait to hear this reason...&*&*@*#&# parks department!

Well lets see they dont do anything about jet skies in the new wake area out there...no presence managing the chaos at the boat ramp where a little direction would do wonders...no advising on preparing your boat before you get on or off the ramp...

So what do they do?

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
It seems to me that they need to move the inspection station up the road where they could have two lanes in and out..It would open up the parking lot. And no vehicles in the ramp turn around area unless loading or unloading a boat.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And why? I cant wait to hear this reason...&*&*@*#&# parks department!

Well lets see they dont do anything about jet skies in the new wake area out there...no presence managing the chaos at the boat ramp where a little direction would do wonders...no advising on preparing your boat before you get on or off the ramp...

So what do they do?
Took Em 2 days to respond to My Phone inquiry about the WEST RAMP.....:mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts