Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOT MINE!!

Just was wishing I had the $$ to pick it up :) LOL Figured someone on here would be interested. Thing looks AWESOME!! and would be WAY safer as far as Carbon Monoxide and also less risk of burning a hole in your hut or melting your line on the heater.

http://denver.craigslist.org/spo/2088964570.html

For Sale is a used once they sell for $180 bran tent heater ever! we are asking $80 Simply place the heater outside the tent, and insert the air tubes through the tent door. A small fan (hidden inside the cold air duct) connects to any 12 volt battery. In just seconds, hot air flows into your tent. Designed with a sealed heat exchanger, dangerous gases and smelly odors stay safely outside the tent. On cold days just recirculate air by placing both tubes inside tent (keep heater outside). The Hot Vent is very popular with 4 season camping, hunting and ice fishing.
The single burner 10,000 BTU propane tent heater is ideal for the camper stretching the camp season out a few months. It will easily heat a 4 - 6 person dome tent warm on cool night. Also great for ice fishing. (Not designed for large tent use .)
It just takes 60 seconds and you've got Hot air anytime, anywhere! Heats up to 100° in seconds. Adjust the temperature with just a twist on the propane gas valve.

Features:

* Provides Unlimited SAFE heat instantly
* Increases air temperature by 100° - 200° in seconds
* Hard sided case, for storage and transport
* Powerful 12 volt blower provides geat air flow (requires 12 volt battery - Not Included)
* 3 ft flexible input & output accordion style hoses delivers safe heat anywhere
* Easy to use, just turn on blower, ignite burner and enjoy safe clean heat
* SAFE design, heater stays outside tent, NO carbon monoxide enters tnet Enjoy 3 - 8 hours heat with one 16 oz propane cylinder
* Great for tents, ice fishing, RV's Boats and anywhere safe heat is needed
* Connects to 5 gallon propane tank for up to 60 hours use with optional kit.
Call 720-635-2786

·
Registered
410 Posts
They look good and work "ok" if you are camping or fishing somewhere the wind does not blow that hard(if someone knows where you can ice fish and its not windy please, let me know lol) They are also top heavy and tip easy. My experience is if the wind didnt blow it over the flame would blow out and not stay lit. My advice- take that $80 and buy your self a nice pair of Carhartts. Plus hauling a 12 volt battery sucks

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
73fisherman said:
They look good and work "ok" if you are camping or fishing somewhere the wind does not blow that hard(if someone knows where you can ice fish and its not windy please, let me know lol) They are also top heavy and tip easy. My experience is if the wind didnt blow it over the flame would blow out and not stay lit. My advice- take that $80 and buy your self a nice pair of Carhartts. Plus hauling a 12 volt battery sucks
LMAO.. Yeah I have never used one.. Just always thought that they would be AWESOME!!

Thanks for pointing out the drawbacks! Like you said RARELY do i ever ice fish where there isn't wind.. and if there wasn't wind chances are i may not even need a heater. LMAO

·
Registered
410 Posts
Cool. i am glad i was able to help. I bought one a few years back for bow season/fishing. I ended up using my lantern in short periods to stay warm......it worked. it would stay lit for about 5 minutes. Its a great idea. Sounds great but no. I ended up using the hose from for my grill lol.
Ice on-fish on!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts