Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,161 Posts
Wrong. Fxr gives it out like a bopper on prom night.
I hate that place so much. I hope coulson goes out to Adobe creek today and gets stuck in the mud.

See I lurk too. I just don't pay the money.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
as soon as the lilacs bloom, the crappie go on the feed

they have been biting for the last month for those who know the secret, 50 to 70 fish days have been the rule. don't ask I have been sworn to silence

·
Registered
16,690 Posts

they have been biting for the last month for those who know the secret, 50 to 70 fish days have been the rule. don't ask I have been sworn to silence
Maybe in your neck the woods. Aint no blooming here.

·
Registered
346 Posts

Not sure how I could make this bigger, or put neon lights around it, but...................Bullsh1t!!!!:embarassed:

·
Registered
9,161 Posts
Maybe in your neck the woods. Aint no blooming here.

Lilacs have been effing going off all over my workplace. Maybe I need to hit up grandview..

Redbud blooms are also a sign that the white bass are running.... Been all over Loveland and didn't see ****, but my friends went out east and put a hurting on them on the dam at John Martin in 40 mph winds in their face...

They also skunked at Adobe...

·
Banned
553 Posts
I hate that place so much. I hope coulson goes out to Adobe creek today and gets stuck in the mud.

See I lurk too. I just don't pay the money.
Hell to the naw i wouldnt either. Chit if you were nice to me once and a while i might show you a few of my sloans lake spots :cool:

·
Registered
676 Posts
I've been catching crappie since ice out on chironomids, public water north of Denver. Caught a dozen or more yesterday afternoon 8-12". Slow on small streamers still.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts