Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I think early may is when ill cross over the the stinky corn state. I might go to sutherland next week just for the heck of it heard fish are biting.

M

·
0 Posts
ha, forgot what u used? hehehe, nice fishies, i caught these on worms today, not quite that big...

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
NICE!!

I'd eat those over Ramen any day... 3.. Perfect for an evening meal. Fillet them, batter the fillets, and stick em in a BLT sandwich with tarter sauce. Dude, it is worth the trouble!

1eyeReD

Stang... Sure beats catchin nothin! NICE!!

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
BTW... I envy the both of u (H&L and Mustang).. Someone slap me for slackin on goin out there.

1eyeReD

M

·
0 Posts
4 crappie, the fishing is getting better by the day, although this cold spell may slow itdown a tad, mine are (obviously) local as well

M

·
0 Posts
use your imagination? hehe, sometimes i cant see pics and i come back later and i can see them, not sure

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Nice fish guys !

Johnny019 --- try the refresh button, it usually works for me.

Crappie BLTs mmmmmmmmm ;D ....now I'm hungry.  :(

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Looks like the dog ponds, Mustang. I don't think I'm really letting the cat out of the bag because it takes a patient, brave soul to fish there. All those doggies chasing my lures into the water--no fun.

M

·
0 Posts
well, silicone boy, thats right, that is where i was fishing, but since nobody even asked, and i made a point of not really saying, i dunno why there was a reason to bring it up...? it wasn't a quiz as to where i was fishing, i was just saying i caught somethe other day, and no, i guess u werent letting the cat oiut of the bag, but what's the need, if someone asked, i would have told them....no real need to say woohoo i know where stang was fishing when nobody even asked???? i guess i wont even put pics up anymore? i saw three fisherman there the other day, thhats not a lot, but consdiering i never saw a soul last year...id rather not advertise

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Well, I'm using a different computer, and the picts came throught. Hmmmmmmmmmm, some rye bread and tartar sauce, those would be tasty!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts