Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
NICE!!

I'd eat those over Ramen any day... 3.. Perfect for an evening meal. Fillet them, batter the fillets, and stick em in a BLT sandwich with tarter sauce. Dude, it is worth the trouble!

1eyeReD

Stang... Sure beats catchin nothin! NICE!!

G

·
4 crappie, the fishing is getting better by the day, although this cold spell may slow itdown a tad, mine are (obviously) local as well

G

·
well, silicone boy, thats right, that is where i was fishing, but since nobody even asked, and i made a point of not really saying, i dunno why there was a reason to bring it up...? it wasn't a quiz as to where i was fishing, i was just saying i caught somethe other day, and no, i guess u werent letting the cat oiut of the bag, but what's the need, if someone asked, i would have told them....no real need to say woohoo i know where stang was fishing when nobody even asked???? i guess i wont even put pics up anymore? i saw three fisherman there the other day, thhats not a lot, but consdiering i never saw a soul last year...id rather not advertise

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.