Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
errrr my boat today. Emptied, vacuumed, hand washed from front to back, top to bottom. I need a life ;)

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
You never realize how much "crappola" you are packing around until you dig it all out. I bet my boat would go 1-2mph without all of the junk I have in it!

Going through and cleaning your boat like that will make your baby last much longer O0

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
I know the feeling, I did the same today, its amazing how people think a boat in a garage is just a place to pile crap.

weather might be nice enough to get it out for a couple of hours on Sunday.

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Now he's got to get it registered and checked out before we hit the home lake next weekend. Gee Mark...why didn't you mention your empty water bottles?? ;)

·
Registered
270 Posts
colonative said:
errrr my boat today. Emptied, vacuumed, hand washed from front to back, top to bottom. I need a life ;)
There's nothing wrong with that life been working on cleaning the boat for a month. Just need open water and Stripers at Elephant Butt(e) to make Spring a happy place.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Yeah,

I started the process of cleaning out my boat a couple weeks ago... I should be done before next weekend.

I found a bunch of stuff that doesn't belong to me, sweat shirts, fishing knife, a couple landing nets, a rod and reel, fishing line, and a year old, half eaten sandwich.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts