Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Sunday, January 5th a group of us hit Cherry Creek Reservoir near Denver, Colorado in search of some Walleyes and Crappies. We didn't find the Walleyes as the sun was rising so we relocated until we found an active school of Crappies. The bite was hot for an hour or two and then the Sunfish moved in. We all left the Reservoir around 11 so we could watch some playoff football!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice , did they get any bigger? or were they all about that size? still nice
Haha they do get bigger, but the one's we caught that day were all around the 8-9" mark. A fun change of pace from Trout fishing for me though!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Mitch,

What rod case are you using? Looks like you had a lot packed in there and the length fit your shack perfectly. I need one for sure!

Thanks

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cool video, did you edit the video because that was constant action?
I did edit it. I edit out the slow parts and lulls between bites. The first 4-5 fish are pretty close to real time though. As soon as I would drop it down, they would rise up and smack the PK Predator.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mitch,

What rod case are you using? Looks like you had a lot packed in there and the length fit your shack perfectly. I need one for sure!
I was eyeing up the Otter Rod Case when that came out but couldn't justify the $80-$90 price tag. I looked around online and found basically the same thing in the Plano Double Shotgun Case for half the price so that's the one you see in the videeo. At capacity it can fit 10 ice fishing combo's and 2 JawJackers!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's a great video. GoPro editing software?
I actually have never used the software than now comes with the GoPro's. I use Sony Vegas 11 for my editing software.

·
Banned
553 Posts
It just came across my page on facebook!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts