Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And they thought the big 12 was tough...?

http://www.timescall.com/sports_story.asp?ID=24130

Sept. 3 — at Hawaii
Sept. 10 — TBA
Sept. 17 — vs. Colorado State (at Invesco Field at Mile High)
Sept. 24 — at Ohio State
Oct. 1 — WASHINGTON STATE
Oct. 8 — at Stanford
Oct. 15 — at Washington
Oct. 22 — OREGON
Oct. 29 — at Arizona State
Nov. 5 — SOUTHERN CAL
Nov. 12 — ARIZONA
Nov. 19 — at UCLA
Nov. 26 — at Utah

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
That's brutal. Let's hope they're playing it without Dan Hawkins at the helm. :mad:

And meanwhile, up at Boise State.... :D

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
That would be a tohgh schedule for the Broncos! :p I would like to see the Buffs play in the 5A. Mullen, Bear Creek, Columbine and so on! Give the boys a chance! I still like the move to the PAC12!

Jim

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
That would be a tohgh schedule for the Broncos! :p I would like to see the Buffs play in the 5A. Mullen, Bear Creek, Columbine and so on! Give the boys a chance! I still like the move to the PAC12!

Jim
Careful now Jim, you don't want your homer-fan status revoked by Sherriff Homiecat and Deputy Trout Homer....

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Bitterness does not become you, Kenny. :D

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
baetisrun1 said:

Jim
Careful now Jim, you don't want your homer-fan status revoked by Sherriff Homiecat and Deputy Trout Homer....
I still love me some Broncos, BUT I can't argue with the scoreboard. I have always put my opinion out there but usually finish it with "time will tell" Time is a telling! News Flash the Broncos are not a good team this season! We'll talk more about it later!

Jim

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
baetisrun1 said:

Jim
I still love me some Broncos, BUT I can't argue with the scoreboard. I have always put my opinion out there but usually finish it with "time will tell" Time is a telling! News Flash the Broncos are not a good team this season! We'll talk more about it later!

Jim
Dude! You're walking a fine line! You don't want to be put in fan prison with me, do you? :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
baetisrun1 said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
baetisrun1 said:

Jim

Jim
Dude! You're walking a fine line! You don't want to be put in fan prison with me, do you? :eek: :eek: :eek:
I know! That's why I have been laying low here lately! I'm a bit skeered! I just can't stay down for ever. I have a lot that need to come out! Maybe just a little bit at a time for a while! :D

Jim

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mrwigglestheworm said:
baetisrun1 said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
baetisrun1 said:

Jim

Jim
Oh, I'm sorry buddy. Is that cause you're a minority? I'm a minority too. I'll join you, but I do have a shiv so don't try any queer stuff.

Rob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts