Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have about 15 ice rods for sale. They are 45"-48" long med heavy. They have been used for a year or 2 but are in very good shape.They were made by Andrew Metzger and Jeff Looney. If your interested (970) 531-2318

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well worth the Money, I know of all the years and effort spend to develop these rods. The will last you a life time if care for properly.

·
Registered
902 Posts
if i needed to i might be able to pull strings for another local to pick em up for me. i only have one good laker rod and have a feeling the gf is gonna wanna get in on this big bait ice fishing plus which ever buddy comes along. are any rated for like 3 to 5 oz? haha

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
i am going to be in denver about 1 pm today i can bring a couple down, call me if you want me to bring them down. i do not have any tubes to ship the rods in so they will have to be picked up.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Anyone want me to pick them up, I am going up this weekend and I can get them for you then we can meet up. In Firestone so would need to be on north side. but you will need to pay for them first k.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts