Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT

Regular sized Jet Sled with drywall mud bucket surface mounted on top. It lets you have a place underneath to keep things dry and put the fish on top. (I shaved ice with the auger to fill the top tub) Tub has a ruler molded into it. Also has auger holder (for travel on the ice) and a detachable rail on the back for rail-mount rod holders as used on boat rails.

Lowrance Elite 4X with a box housing and pivoting boom arm for the factory skimmer.

Strikemaster 5" auger.

Four rods, one of which is a St. Croix something or other.

Cheesy little tote-chair. Works great, actually.

Mobile perch assassination unit. $200

$100 without electronics

I also have a vintage Berkley Series One 6' MH spinning rod that would be a great jigging rod for lakers. Used once. $50

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Double S....if you don't get much interest in the full setup, I'd definitely be willing to talk to you about the sled setup. And maybe the rods, but I pretty much have what I need in that area.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, but it is functional. You know how it is the first time you do something.

I will say I like the simplicity of it compared to a lot of other customized sleds I have seen.

I will split shipping with you lol

Cheers!

SS

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
20 dollar store foam noodles bundled together with 3 foot long zip ties and lashed to both sides off the sled and u have a mini john boat for ponds back there Owen!

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
No kidding!!! I still have my Jet Sled XL I bought off Hop... :). Might at least get me out on some tiny waters. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I could use a hike in sled for lightweight stuff, don't need the electronics if you are interested in splitting it up.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
It lets you have a place underneath to keep things dry and put the fish on top. (I shaved ice with the auger to fill the top tub) Tub has a ruler molded into it.
Now that's a nice feature! I would buy it just for that. :thumb:;D GL on the sale, SS.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts