Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No they aren't part of my fantasy team! But I would like to of had them yesterday!

Scheffler 7 catchs and a TD

Hillis 20 carries for 144 yards and two TDs. I wonder if he could of gotten in from the one ;D

Marshall 10 catches for a 166 yards and a TD

Cutler will play tonight.

What do they all have in common ;)

What do I care? I am a Chiefs fan :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,676 Posts
HookNLine said:
Chiefs going undefeated!
Now thats the funniest thing Ive heard in a while! ;D


As for all the talent we let go, ugh..............dont get me started. With that being said.........I thought the Broncos did ok yesterday. If not for turnovers and red zone offense, we actually outplayed them............

That red zone offense though was horrible.

Chiefs are much improved though but San Fran isnt exactly the top of the line team either..........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Deuceu72 said:
HookNLine said:
Chiefs going undefeated!
Now thats the funniest thing Ive heard in a while! ;D


As for all the talent we let go, ugh..............dont get me started. With that being said.........I thought the Broncos did ok yesterday. If not for turnovers and red zone offense, we actually outplayed them............

That red zone offense though was horrible.

Chiefs are much improved though but San Fran isnt exactly the top of the line team either..........
Trust me. I am not saying the Chiefs will win the Super Bowl or anything like that ::) But 9-7 might be good enough to win the AFC West this year? We already scalped the Chargers! I haven't had anything to cheer about in a long while!! So I am just going to enjoy the vast improvement!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,676 Posts
Neal/CO said:
Deuceu72 said:
HookNLine said:
Chiefs going undefeated!
Now thats the funniest thing Ive heard in a while! ;D


As for all the talent we let go, ugh..............dont get me started. With that being said.........I thought the Broncos did ok yesterday. If not for turnovers and red zone offense, we actually outplayed them............

That red zone offense though was horrible.

Chiefs are much improved though but San Fran isnt exactly the top of the line team either..........
Trust me. I am not saying the Chiefs will win the Super Bowl or anything like that ::) But 9-7 might be good enough to win the AFC West this year? We already scalped the Chargers! I haven't had anything to cheer about in a long while!! So I am just going to enjoy the vast improvement!!!!!
As you should!!! No doubt that the Chiefs are a much improved team and have good management from GM Scott Pioli, to Off coordinator Charlie Weis, to Def Coordinator Romeo Crennel...........Chiefs have a lot to look foward to!

As for my Broncos.................Uh...................Guess we can hope for the best. ???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,273 Posts
anyone who thinks that if we still had those players we would be undefeated are complete dorks. Let's not forget that the Broncos did have those players and combined for a whopping .500 winning percentage. People are so caught up with fantasy stats, that we forget about the game. Look at the o line yesterday. three of the 5 lineman are rookies. I would say that they played very well. Ya we did lose, but most have lost to the Colts for the past decade. If you can't see the progress you are blind. Are they gonna compete for the Bowl? No, not right now. However, the team is making great progress. Oh and by the way, how did Cleveland do yesterday? How about Miami? Or Detroit? But boy did their fantasy numbers look great! ::) ::) ::)




Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
901 Posts
That's funny. I didn't see much progress in the Broncos at all. The last several years (Cutler years included) they rack up the yards but can't punch it in when they get to the red zone. The only time they didn't have as much of a problem in the red zone is when they did have Hillis in, and coincidently thats when they won. Same story this year. Not enough points from red zone visits. I do find it intriging that the identity of the team in this aspect hasn't changed even with all the coaching/personnel changes. At least with Shanny they ran the ball more effectively. How long do you think it will take before defenses dail in on such a onesided offense.

Undefeated no..........Better yes. By no means can you say this team is more talented.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,145 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
anyone who thinks that if we still had those players we would be undefeated are complete dorks. Let's not forget that the Broncos did have those players and combined for a whopping .500 winning percentage. People are so caught up with fantasy stats, that we forget about the game. Look at the o line yesterday. three of the 5 lineman are rookies. I would say that they played very well. Ya we did lose, but most have lost to the Colts for the past decade. If you can't see the progress you are blind. Are they gonna compete for the Bowl? No, not right now. However, the team is making great progress. Oh and by the way, how did Cleveland do yesterday? How about Miami? Or Detroit? But boy did their fantasy numbers look great! ::) ::) ::)




Jim
Give me the above mentioned players all day, at least we would score and they would be fun to watch! Sucks the new coach has no management skills and a bigger ego then the players that would make your team better!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,655 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
anyone who thinks that if we still had those players we would be undefeated are complete dorks. Let's not forget that the Broncos did have those players and combined for a whopping .500 winning percentage. People are so caught up with fantasy stats, that we forget about the game. Look at the o line yesterday. three of the 5 lineman are rookies. I would say that they played very well. Ya we did lose, but most have lost to the Colts for the past decade. If you can't see the progress you are blind. Are they gonna compete for the Bowl? No, not right now. However, the team is making great progress. Oh and by the way, how did Cleveland do yesterday? How about Miami? Or Detroit? But boy did their fantasy numbers look great! ::) ::) ::)




Jim
your the biggest bronco homer i know i cant wait til mcdaniels gets fired
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hillis would be nice to have right now. Especially since his legs are fresh! I mean after all, he had all last season off ::)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
542 Posts
5 trips into the red zone,6 points.That spells doom EVERY Sunday.The defense was great on 1st and 2nd down.Manning torched them on 3rd and long many times.He is a great qb,but the Broncs are suppose to be pro athletes.McDumbarse needs to develop some coaching skills and unleash the players he has to get the job done.Its easy for me to armchair this.Thats why they get the big bucks and I'm an unemployed plumber. :D
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top