Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is hard to pick and choose pictures to post. As many of you may know I have been living and guiding in NW Wyoming. It was a fabulous summer with many PB fish. With ice season approaching I am getting excited for Macs and Burbot. Open invite for all who are wanting to do some fishing up this way! Anyways just wanted to say hi.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Looks like you have been having fun.

Nice cutty's and good lookin bears!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Nice,Northwest Wyoming is a great place to be. Brings back lots of great memories. In 1979 lived in a trailer in a horse pasture next to the Snake river in Hoback Jct. for a year. Snake River Cuts were awesome, I spent lots of time on that River.
Jackson lake was the 1st place I ever ice fished for Lakers!!
Would of stayed but when my second girl was born there I knew I had to come back to Co where I could make better money.
Loved it, hated to leave and swore I'd be back someday...
I hope you enjoy your time there as much as I did!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice,Northwest Wyoming is a great place to be. Brings back lots of great memories. In 1979 lived in a trailer in a horse pasture next to the Snake river in Hoback Jct. for a year. Snake River Cuts were awesome, I spent lots of time on that River.
Jackson lake was the 1st place I ever ice fished for Lakers!!
Would of stayed but when my second girl was born there I knew I had to come back to Co where I could make better money.
Loved it, hated to leave and swore I'd be back someday...
I hope you enjoy your time there as much as I did!!
Thats cool. I lived in a trailer up there last summer. What memories. "Homeless in paradise". Sweet Grizz pics Redleader!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Those pesky Brownies suck! Maybe I'll ask for your expertise in the future to pick up a couple of those bad boys and some of those bad ass Cutties as well. Stay warm up there :)
I would be glad to tell you everything I can. I still have a ton to learn. The browns run the snake just like they do the green fyi.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.