Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is hard to pick and choose pictures to post. As many of you may know I have been living and guiding in NW Wyoming. It was a fabulous summer with many PB fish. With ice season approaching I am getting excited for Macs and Burbot. Open invite for all who are wanting to do some fishing up this way! Anyways just wanted to say hi.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Looks like you have been having fun.

Nice cutty's and good lookin bears!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Nice,Northwest Wyoming is a great place to be. Brings back lots of great memories. In 1979 lived in a trailer in a horse pasture next to the Snake river in Hoback Jct. for a year. Snake River Cuts were awesome, I spent lots of time on that River.
Jackson lake was the 1st place I ever ice fished for Lakers!!
Would of stayed but when my second girl was born there I knew I had to come back to Co where I could make better money.
Loved it, hated to leave and swore I'd be back someday...
I hope you enjoy your time there as much as I did!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice,Northwest Wyoming is a great place to be. Brings back lots of great memories. In 1979 lived in a trailer in a horse pasture next to the Snake river in Hoback Jct. for a year. Snake River Cuts were awesome, I spent lots of time on that River.
Jackson lake was the 1st place I ever ice fished for Lakers!!
Would of stayed but when my second girl was born there I knew I had to come back to Co where I could make better money.
Loved it, hated to leave and swore I'd be back someday...
I hope you enjoy your time there as much as I did!!
Thats cool. I lived in a trailer up there last summer. What memories. "Homeless in paradise". Sweet Grizz pics Redleader!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There are a few pictures of pesky browns. Missing the variety of Colorado, but loving the quality up North.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
I'd love to live the dream like you Carl... if it weren't for these four pesky kids, the girlfriend and the ex-wife LOL

·
Registered
438 Posts
There are a few pictures of pesky browns. Missing the variety of Colorado, but loving the quality up North.
Those pesky Brownies suck! Maybe I'll ask for your expertise in the future to pick up a couple of those bad boys and some of those bad ass Cutties as well. Stay warm up there :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Those pesky Brownies suck! Maybe I'll ask for your expertise in the future to pick up a couple of those bad boys and some of those bad ass Cutties as well. Stay warm up there :)
I would be glad to tell you everything I can. I still have a ton to learn. The browns run the snake just like they do the green fyi.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Nice! Thanks for sharing. I was wondering what you'd been up to.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts