Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night we fished the CWA classic, Coleman and DJ in Coleman's boat and Noah in my boat. the tourny started at 2pm, the lake was calm and hot. Noah and i went looking for SMB for our second species, we needed 2 species to weigh 5 fish. but it was not to be, all day the best we could do was a 14 1/2 SMB. however i did catch a walleye that tiped the scale at 2.1 lb, and that put us in the lead at 8 pm for the big eye, but it didn't hold up.Noah and i gave it up at 9:40. Coleman and DJ were right behind us where they weighted in D J's wiper at 10.6lb and a 16"SMB to put them in the mixed bag group. where they cashed a check for 7th place, just a bit short of the 32.4lb bag that took 1st.

Colemans share might cover the cost of a tail light on his trailor that some LOW LIFE stole while it was parked in the parking lot

·
Registered
490 Posts
Now that has to be an all-time low, taking a light off of a trailer! Wow, people must be really desperate. How could nobody have seen that happening? :mad:

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now that has to be an all-time low, taking a light off of a trailer! Wow, people must be really desperate. How could nobody have seen that happening? :mad:
[/quote]

that is a place where a lot of stuff is stolen, i have had 2 licence plates,the handel of my wench, and to top all the month sticker off my truck and the year sticker off my truck. all stolen while i was fishing. and a friend had his winch strap missing when he got back in

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Sweet he got his first wiper!! They sure are fun
It was a good time for sure.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
walleye seeker said:
the best part was he did it on a 24ft pontoon with the top up, and he was using 6 lb test line and had to go around all those uprites and not git broke off
lol Would of been a site to see! They try to take every advantage they can get that's for sure. 6lb test for a warmwater tourny.... Have to question that thought process. :eek:

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
That sucks about Coleman's lights..it is amazing to what lengths people will go to...

D.J.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Very cool guys...

No chance that tail light shook off or fell victim to the potholes?

Nice fish DJ... 6lb test!! gutsy!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Nice job Byron and the rest of you guys. It's getting to be a sad world out there guys. Byron will tell you that I work at a local jail, and the population isn't getting any smaller. As long as no one gets hurt, you got to look at it like you were giving a donation, cause, and I'm not trying to be to negative here, it ain't going to stop. Just keep enjoying the fact that you have the time and money to enjoy life, (and our fishing) unlike these sad, sad, sad individuals.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts