Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not a lot going on today. Wishin I was Ice Fishin. Gonna get cold and nasty next tue wed. Have the Marcum charged up, got the Jiggin Rap tied on, some 'Stones in the fridge.

Im going icing this saturday with some members. Hope to fish again on Monday.

Hoping it'll be like this:

But it'll prolly be more like this:

Hopefully it won't be like this:

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Not a lot going on today. Wishin I was Ice Fishin. Gonna get cold and nasty next tue wed. Have the Marcum charged up, got the Jiggin Rap tied on, some 'Stones in the fridge.

Im going icing this saturday with some members. Hope to fish again on Monday.
Gonna wait one more week for ice. Haven't even taken the ice stuff out yet. Going somewhere local for open water.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I'm getting out in one more weekend as well. I can't wait until a specific denver metro lake freezes so I can chase big perch.

Next week I'll probably head to Wellington. I usually hit Dillon for my first trip of the year, but I think i'm over the 12" kokes and hordes of people.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I agree. The lakes on Carson are still open. However the majority of the fish outta there are 10-13 inch trout. Getting old. I need to find something worthwhile. ive heard parts of pueblo stay open all year. I've never had real good luck down there. Maybe I'll go mess around down there

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
I'm getting out in one more weekend as well. I can't wait until a specific denver metro lake freezes so I can chase big perch.

Next week I'll probably head to Wellington. I usually hit Dillon for my first trip of the year, but I think i'm over the 12" kokes and hordes of people.
Maybe I'll see you at the same lake, brother! :biggrin1: :thumb: Was good hanging out last year.

·
Registered
924 Posts
My standards have lowered since leaving SD. I used to stick adamantly to a 10" minimum, but those fish just are as easy to find in CO. Now its 9", and if I am really desperate for some tacos, 8".

1 - 20 of 25 Posts