Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nothing against ice-fishing; but it sure is nice to have some bluebird days and fish to cooperate on open water.

Made a long drive this past weekend and go some slimer action. These two were the biggest of fifteen. Biggest one right at 22" other just over 21". We had company in town so they made a nice fresh meal for everyone but me (I hate trout).

Hit some local water today and was lucky not to get the skunk. Got this Largie which was right at 19" (no weight Slayer digital scales are in route this week).

While the warmwater fishing hasn't been fast paced; they all have been BIGGUNS. 3 MA Smallies and now a MA Largie (all are back swimming). Can't wait to see what the next two weeks have in store.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Nice job, Ninja!

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
Nice work at spinney!...gotta be a ninja if u r gonna ice spinney...

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
If you are very quiet and hike in from the backside, you can fish Spinney b4 it legally opens! Kinda like fishing the Tower at Crack.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Looks like they're taking your mugshot in those 1st two pics!

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
lol photoshop some police line up numbers at the bottom of the photo...wonder if he was introduced to riv and boon's gal bubba?

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Nice outing(s) Ninja.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
If you are very quiet and hike in from the backside, you can fish Spinney b4 it legally opens! Kinda like fishing the Tower at Crack.
Ninja... quiet? :biggrin1: :nono::flypig:

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Next time at least roll the fish in bread vs rocks and dirt.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Next time at least roll the fish in bread vs rocks and dirt.
Jeeze, freaking elitist. Bass don't mind a lil dirt on 'em! In fact, I'm sure it makes them stronger. Besides, it's just a bass...not like he rolled those trout in dirt. Oh, the Magnificent Rainbow Trout. >:D

Don't listen to the haters, Ninja... If you like dirt bass, that's your bidness.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks fellas. The mugshot is funny as fu$K Riv. More like Mugsy Bogues. Makes the trout look even bigger.

For the record on the pic Boon. It was all nice and clean until I tried taking it's mugshot. Guess it didn't want its true identity shown (it actually was a large bluegill).

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Iphone has a nice timer feature on it's camera now....makes it easy to take selfies with basses these days. That's how I usually do it. I hate taking ground shots of bass because you can never tell how big they are.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts