1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Now THAT was cool!!!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Damn! That takes me back to a late September day, on Alan Henry. Fishing was tough, and the heat was miserable. And for some reason one single cove, had a large number of Bass, from 4-7lbs, leaping outta the water for damsel's and dragonflies. They wanted nothing to do with my buzzbait, or poppers.

Must of been a good day to have a 7'11" flyrod.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Remarkable Video

Thanks for posting this.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Damn! That takes me back to a late September day, on Alan Henry. Fishing was tough, and the heat was miserable. And for some reason one single cove, had a large number of Bass, from 4-7lbs, leaping outta the water for damsel's and dragonflies. They wanted nothing to do with my buzzbait, or poppers.

Must of been a good day to have a 7'11" flyrod.
We would always fish the tiny blue senko's (3") weightless, when the dragon flies came out back home with some success,... only thing I could ever find that they would hit on. There would be posts on the forums every year when they would show up, with people asking how to catch those bass. Some people swear the bass get high on them. There whole demeanor changes, they go crazy. Is maddening how the won't hit a top water when there all sitin there with noses up.

That video rocked thx for sharing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts