·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just the finished...

·
Registered
385 Posts
Makes me wana get the ol airbrush out,... then I come to my senses.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks fellas, she does a good job. I had all the pics up but didnt want any trash talked so I took them down.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would like to have seen the rest of the pictures to bad there are people out there who just can't keep their keyboards unplugged. She certantly has a talent to be proud of.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Good lookin baits, man. How old is your daughter?

My son sprayed his first bait yesterday. Never even used an airbrush. Did it all free hand too.

Crazy pattern he came up with, but looks like it will catch some fish. I'll post pics when I get home tonight.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Free hand takes some talent! My daughter is 15 and has painted a few lures over the last 5 years or so, her first one was a cool looking purple backed chug bug.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We fished together a lot when she was younger but fishing has taken a backseat to horses. And its truly crazy how time flies, I always thought the "old" people were full of crap when they would say that. You do any fishin with your son?

This is her first fish all by herself...

·
Registered
196 Posts
I talked to him some yesterday about my boat motor Didn't mention anything about baits.... They must be my birthday present. :)

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
We fished together a lot when she was younger but fishing has taken a backseat to horses. And its truly crazy how time flies, I always thought the "old" people were full of crap when they would say that. You do any fishin with your son?

This is her first fish all by herself...
My son used to fish with me a lot more, but not as much now. He does want to use his new lure though, so maybe it'll get him back into it when he sticks a pig!

Not his first fish, but way back in the good ole days. My son Elijah, and my homie's Son Adrian

His firs wiper, early last May

1 - 19 of 19 Posts