Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i fished with Sharon and Richard from 7:30 till a bit after noon before i had to come in, they went back out. to that point we had 2 keepers in the box out of 16 caught. it was windy almost all day. the water temp has been in the upper 50s. they are drawing down slowly, about a foot in three days. i hope the runoff will fill the lake. as of yesterday it is 17 feet low. all fish have been caught on lindy rigs and a half crawler

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Hey seeker... when do you think P-Lo will start getting some of that runoff? I know that basin down there didn't get quite the same amount of snow as others, but it should still have a significant impact...

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Byron, I was out by mid-island and never left the area due to the wind.
Just busted my butt getting from point a-b to try and get a controlled drift going.
Fish and wind did not cooperate.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Byron, I was out by mid-island and never left the area due to the wind.
Just busted my butt getting from point a-b to try and get a controlled drift going.
Fish and wind did not cooperate.
mike
i have seen some boats anchored in that aera and they are doing as well as most

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey seeker... when do you think P-Lo will start getting some of that runoff? I know that basin down there didn't get quite the same amount of snow as others, but it should still have a significant impact...

i hear the snow pack is 140% in the arc drainage.

the last i saw J-mart drainage rivers were all running good

·
Registered
61 Posts
Totally enjoyed our time with you Byron! Thanks for being a great "tour guide" and teacher. Hope we can fish together again in the not too distant future. Like I said before, it all depends on how the recovery from the rotator cuff surgery goes. Hope I'm fishing again by September! See ya on the forum...
Sharon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts