Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Re: datona

Whole new ballgame this year with the newly developed 2 car draft.Gonna be interesting to see if they can do it for 500 miles.My prediction is whoever is in 3rd on turn 4 last lap will win.GO 24 8) 8)

·
Registered
24,509 Posts

Bwahaahahahahahaa...sorry Byron...only a Nascar fan would spell the superbowl of Nascar wrong...priceless...I can hear Rome talking about "necks"...yes I will be watching on Sunday...the only Nascar race I will watch this year...

·
Registered
16,531 Posts

zman said:
Bwahaahahahahahaa...sorry Byron...only a Nascar fan would spell the superbowl of Nascar wrong...priceless...I can hear Rome talking about "necks"...yes I will be watching on Sunday...the only Nascar race I will watch this year...
Haha- 1st thing I thought of also- :D

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
What a surprise Mr. Over rated dropping the ball! Without the name he would be nationwide
series at best!

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Chris said:
What a surprise Mr. Over rated dropping the ball! Without the name he would be nationwide
series at best!
He has won that race before. Of course with his former team that also helped a guy make his first win in several attempts take place at that track though.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
§uper Off Topic Guy said:
Chris said:
series at best!
He has won that race before. Of course with his former team that also helped a guy make his first win in several attempts take place at that track though.
Are you talking about Dale Sr.? If you are, your facts are all wrong.....

Call him over-rated if you like, he still has more wins than most of the guys in that series...he's money.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Koldkut said:
Chris said:
series at best!

Call him over-rated if you like, he still has more wins than most of the guys in that series...he's money.
No. Darrel's lil bro Michael. Dale Sr is the best of the modern era without a doubt. Both Waltrip and Dale Jr were on DEI, Earnhardt Sr was on Childress.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Koldkut said:
Chris said:
series at best!

No. Darrel's lil bro Michael. Dale Sr is the best of the modern era without a doubt. Both Waltrip and Dale Jr were on DEI, Earnhardt Sr was on Childress.
Just so long as you got your facts straight.....

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Koldkut said:
Koldkut said:
Chris said:
series at best!

Just so long as you got your facts straight.....
Were my facts not straight?

Dale Jr and Dale Sr were never teammates on the sprint/winston cup level as drivers... So how could I possibly be referring to Dale Sr.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Koldkut said:
Chris said:
series at best!

Hasn't been money since his pops died! Now he has know one to set the car up for him, most his wins come via restrictor plate and while daddy was sharing setups with DEI! Until he can learn how to communicate to his crew chief what the car is doing he will go down as the best restrictor plate driver during the car of yesterday!

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Green flag is about to drop...I'm really leaning on the 22 to win it all...he's proven so far to be unbeatable with the new track surface and 2 car system in Daytona. With Penske horsepower and his teammate (Keselowski pushing him), the 22 will rule the day, so says I. And the 78 will surprise many as well....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts