Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Man that sucks... I love the show...

What I really dig is how SIG gives a big ol' F.U. to the arseholes at discovery. I hope the whole damn show gets cancelled...

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
The interesting thing is that the comments I've read from the Hillstrand's lawyer don't deny that they breached the contract with the Discovery Channel. Instead he whines about how it may put them out of business. You would think that if they had defenses to the Discovery Channel's claims, he would be trumpeting those defenses, and claiming that his clients' actions were justified. I haven't seen any of that in what I've read (which admittedly is not that much).

It sure seems bizarre. Those guys have become pop culture icons, have spin-off businesses, and have to be making decent money from that show.

·
Registered
844 Posts
The Hilstrands spent half of the last season talking about how they wanted off the boat, Hansons brother was throwing in the towel. Ray Charles could have seen the end of this just like most of the reality shows. The Tuetles, John and Kate, Deadliest Catch, Jesse James all have self destructed because they couldn't deal with the extra fame that comes with TV. Don't know if its money, drugs, whores or a combination of all but it f's em up.
Be fun while it lasted though.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
UNREPENTANT SINNER said:
The Hilstrands spent half of the last season talking about how they wanted off the boat, Hansons brother was throwing in the towel. Ray Charles could have seen the end of this just like most of the reality shows. The Tuetles, John and Kate, Deadliest Catch, Jesse James all have self destructed because they couldn't deal with the extra fame that comes with TV. Don't know if its money, drugs, whores or a combination of all but it f's em up.
Be fun while it lasted though.
He speaks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts