Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been doing a lot of walleye fishing this fall, been getting into decent amounts of fish during the day and at night. Fished tonight from 8-12, picked up a few dinks until 11 and then started getting into better, yet still dinky fish. Had a big one on that came off after about 15 seconds, it was a horrible feeling. 10 minutes later I hooked into this fat 20 incher. The one that came off felt twice the size. Hope to get quite a few more walleye nights in before lakes freeze, at this rate I should be okay for a few more weeks in the metro 8)

·
P I K E
10,163 Posts
Nice job!!! THX for the info!

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
Good work I hope to get out during the snow tommorrow morning b4 the bernie shindig...

·
Registered
16,690 Posts
Gotta be one of the worst reports I've ever read on this site!

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
Cuz he didnt use 12 foot go gadget go mannequin arms for the stiffy picture?!

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
Nothing but bragging-
Pricele$$$

We should have that forum contest to see who can come up with the most slayer images by typing into google...

<body of water> images bwahahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
10 minutes later I hooked into this fat 20 incher. The one that came off felt twice the size.
They all do! :D

I concur, the walleye fishing has been excellent this fall. Would be nice if I could break the 8#mark in CO. Thanks for sharing.
I though that filthy eye you posted early this year broke that mark?

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Man I love walleyes, way to go! Next fall, I'd love for you guys to show me the night time ropes, with all the free time I'll have

·
Registered
358 Posts
Nice work! It is a horrible feeling when you've lost that battle with a heavy fish but a double edged sword in that your out chasing monsters, when one comes your way you want nothing more than to hold her close after a good tug..... I hope she comes back your way! When she does, and she will, carve "bobys fish" just under the dorsal fin so that everybody else knows she's already got a man lol

Thanks for sharing, Nice eye bobys!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Nice fish! Keep putting in the vampire shifts and you will be rewarded with a big fish - it has happened to me and it's just a matter of time before you cross paths with another trophy!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice job, it can be tough dealing with the cold this late in the year. Fishing until midnight is pretty hardcore.
Indeed, last night was about 43 degrees though so I was more than happy with that compared to some of the other nights the last couple weeks.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts