Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, me and a friend were planning a day trip to either deckers or the dream stream this Monday from evergreen but we were leaning towards dream stream since we've never been there. The only difference is that the dream stream is almost an hour longer and we're wondering if its actually worth the trip.

·
P I K E
10,138 Posts
With the state letting up on the stay at home orders both places are going to be elbow to aslholes with 1000 of your best buddies! Monday may not be to bad but I would stick to the Deckers area since it's longer and you can find a spot easier away from others. Good luck, stay safe!

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Enjoy the wind.

·
Registered
647 Posts
That's not always the case. Deckers has been a zoo recently. Went a few times after 3pm, and it was really bad.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Nut to butt at those spots , the exact opposite of what I want when I decide to fly fish .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
338 Posts
I haven't fished for the last few weeks due to the larger than summertime crowds in my favorite spots. The Dream Stream and or Deckers area are always the last place I'd consider for the last bunch of years due to crowds. I can't even imagine what they're like during this panicdemic.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I haven't fished for the last few weeks due to the larger than summertime crowds in my favorite spots. The Dream Stream and or Deckers area are always the last place I'd consider for the last bunch of years due to crowds. I can't even imagine what they're like during this panicdemic.
Bad is what they are right now. I live about 40 minutes away.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I live 12 minutes from the "Nightmare Stream" except for very bad weather days, in the middle of winter, I won't go there.

I have found over the past 15 years that if I stay home and beat on my thumb with a hammer I can get the same results and I can stop anytime I want to.

Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts