Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell one of my deeper fish finders, $140obo. It is in great condition, just don't need 2 of them anymore. I used it all last season for ice fishing as well as this season until I got a marcum. I definitely won't say its a replacement for a good flasher by any means but it is extremely better then ice fishing blind and is quite a bit cheaper then a flasher if your looking for a good starter setup and already have a decent tablet or phone to use it with. It does have a flasher mode, marks fish no problem and even though it does not have the quality target seperation of a true flasher at the least you can anticipate potential bites and know when your not around fish that want to eat. Also has the added bonus of its open water functions as well. I used it a few times when I rented the small jon boats at Aurora and just tied it to a short rope and towed it along with the boat to spot schools of perch and such. I would imagine it could be used real well with belly boats or other small floats like that. Being able to cast it from shore is nice when your trying to find specific features on new bodies of water. Shoot me a message if interested, ty.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot to update this a while back but the deeper is sold. Sorry to the people who recently contacted me about it but thanks for your interest.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts