Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fished a local res yesterday for some eyes or smallies. Skunked on both but got a solid rainbow on the lucky craft crank in the craw color. I’ve really been getting into using cranks and lipless cranks recently. It was super windy and kinda tough fishing but it was cool getting out as always. I fished two different reservoirs in total yesterday that are almost two hours away from each other. Nothing crazy yesterday at the first one, just more smallies and what was probably an MA perch. I can’t wait for fall. The summer fishing has been so good that I feel like the fall is gonna be killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
nice bo bo there is a denver metro lake I was at kicking out plenty of sallies and a bunch of skinny walleyes you can probably guess the one but get there early the boat traffic is insane

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice bo bo there is a denver metro lake I was at kicking out plenty of sallies and a bunch of skinny walleyes you can probably guess the one but get there early the boat traffic is insane
Nice. I really can’t wait for the fall, man. The fishing is so much better!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
I fished a local res yesterday for some eyes or smallies. Skunked on both but got a solid rainbow on the lucky craft crank in the craw color. I’ve really been getting into using cranks and lipless cranks recently. It was super windy and kinda tough fishing but it was cool getting out as always. I fished two different reservoirs in total yesterday that are almost two hours away from each other. Nothing crazy yesterday at the first one, just more smallies and what was probably an MA perch. I can’t wait for fall. The summer fishing has been so good that I feel like the fall is gonna be killer.

Nice bow. Damn man you go fishing alot. Leave some fish for the rest of us wont ya? :)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Always impressive when i see nice trout in the metro.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts