Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of any water not frozen over lets say from Arvada to Centennial, as far out as Aurora, east of Golden?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
F.F Woodycooks said:
the south platte river below chatty is a good bet. fair warning, you might have to exercise. >:D
lol Don't worry Dave, Im not bed ridden, I can still get out and about, just have to pace myself and take breaks lol

FPF said:
you really like jersey shore huh.......
I lol because, yes I've watched some JS, but come on, not very many places you can switch the channel to and watch a bunch of people make a$$es out of themselves, and watch girls scrap. And Im from Jersey so I should get a pass.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
FPF said:
you really like jersey shore huh.......
I lol because, yes I've watched some JS, but come on, not very many places you can switch the channel to and watch a bunch of people make a$$es out of themselves, and watch girls scrap. And Im from Jersey so I should get a pass.
lol no one should get a pass. ;D

·
Registered
297 Posts
The Situation said:
admitting being from jersey is like admitting and taking pride in being a coprophiliac.

if you do for some reason take my advice... look for deep holes. use worms or black panther martins with yellow dots.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
I was born and raised in NJ too. JS just appeals to the lowest common denominator-guys acting stupid and girls acting like sluts. If thats your idea of entertainment-go for it. ???

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
The Situation said:
Anybody know of any water not frozen over lets say from Arvada to Centennial, as far out as Aurora, east of Golden?
k enough with the jersey shore thing. sorry i even brought it up. i hear gross res has open water. that lake is a tough one to fish though. If you need a partner i'd be down to go on a weekend or weekday morning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts