Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
9news is asking for questions to present to Denver Water Board's Manager Chips Barry for the "Your Show" this Sunday. From the 9news web site.....

Denver Water Board Manager Chips Barry will be live in studio this Sunday morning to answer your questions, including about a proposed rate hike for its customers. To participate in the conversation, send an email to: [email protected].
This is a great opportunity to ask about Denver Water's Recreational facilities. I've submitted three questions for their review.....

• Given that Denver Water allows public recreation at it's properties like Lake Dillon, Williams Fork, Antero Reservoir, Cheeseman Reservoir, etc., and the impending threat of the spread of zebra mussels, is there any anticipation that there will be rate increases or surcharges associated with the employment of zebra mussel inspectors at these facilities?

• Are any of the proposed rate increases attributable to the threat or spread of invasive aquatic species (like the zebra mussel) in Colorado?
  • Is there a foreseen increase in the hours the inspectors will be available to inspect boats going into, or coming off of the water at these facilities?
Send them you're questions....as mentioned, it's a great opportunity to put your concerns in front of the Denver Water Board.

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
And fishing from the dam at Antero...

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
solesearcher34 said:
Guess my question would be when are they gonna open the walk-in access to Marston? ;D ;D >:D
Knew some guys in the late 80s early 90s that fished it ;) it was only okay ;)

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Trout said:
solesearcher34 said:
Guess my question would be when are they gonna open the walk-in access to Marston? ;D ;D >:D
LOL....I'm sure you are right Trout........since dow stocks anywhere from 1-3 million fry in there annually there is no way that place could hold anything but stunted & overpopulated 'eyes. ;)

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
solesearcher34 said:
Trout said:
solesearcher34 said:
LOL....I'm sure you are right Trout........since dow stocks anywhere from 1-3 million fry in there annually there is no way that place could hold anything but stunted & overpopulated 'eyes. ;)
The thing is there is better then Marston and again ;) I knew some guys that fished it and its right smack dab in the metro area best Eye fishing in the state I was told.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts