Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, the announcers said we're last in points allowed and second to the last in yards allowed.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
He is the Messiah!!!!...

Although that deep ball rolling left should have been an easy toss for him and it sure seemed to lack arm strength...

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Exciting game.

- Gave Tebow an A- last week, an A this time. One of those guys who can almost will his team to win. Houston's defense is terrible, and not saying his arm is a gun, but another positive game to build on. Such strong intangibles.

- Claps for Correll Buckhalter. After my criticism last week, he went out and turned in a good game (by far his best as a Bronc).

- Brandon Lloyd's the man.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
zman said:
He is the Messiah!!!!...

Although that deep ball rolling left should have been an easy toss for him and it sure seemed to lack arm strength...
Watch it...It was all arm...He never set his feet..

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
sswan said:
zman said:
sure seemed to lack arm strength...
Don't hijack my thread with Aurora Reservoir catfish hookset replies.
No worries there I have never had a Catfish at Aurora to have a hookset on!...SO THERE!!!...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
hobiecat said:
zman said:
He is the Messiah!!!!...

He was rolling out it should of been the easiest 50 yard toss going to his left to the goal line...my kid could make that throw in high school running right...it should of been a no brainer...

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
zman said:
hobiecat said:
zman said:
He is the Messiah!!!!...

It should of been the easiest 50 yard toss going to his left to the goal line...my kid could make that throw in high school running right.....
::) ::)

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
He should be able to make that throw in his sleep rolling left...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts