Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, I got a gift card to bass pro shop and was wondering if the one in denver carried any ice fishing gear. BPS's on line catalog does not have any and neither does the catalog. I'm torn between starting to buy and learn to ice fish or buy and learn to fly fish. I'd eventually like to learn both.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
They have a bunch of ice fishing stuff at the BPS in denver, but it really depends on what you are looking for weither they have it or not.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Fly fish or ice fish....If your only doin 1, I'd say it depends on the time of year you really want to fish ;D Personally I prefer ice. I spend a lot of my free time riding my motorcycle in the summer,so I do most of my fishin in the winter. I've always loved ice fish'n anyway. 8)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Bass Pro house a ton of rods, huts, and a few augers. They have their most exspensive tackle out in the ice fishing area but if you walk through the other aisles you will find some cheaper stuff. If you wouldnt mind spending some cash, go to Gander Mtn or Sportsmans. Their ice fishing tackle is much cheaper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts