Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
alright will do, if any way you can get a picture or something to show me where you are fishing now a days, let me know because I think we might head up there in a couple weeks after we get back from vegas.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
things are gona change alot in the next few weeks. might get first snow. i might still try to get up to the high lakes round here but if the weather turns it can get ugly quick, just gotta be prepared i been thinking bout hitting deweese at night when i get back in a few weeks

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
still packing but on my way to san diego tomarrow, im running late lobster season started last night at midnight!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
yeah that would be cool a couple extra poles makes it easyer to find the fish im hopeing to do a lot of ice fishing this year gona try to hit it in the evenings a bunch just leave the gass auger at home i like the quite of my hand auger

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Awesome...I need to get ice fishing poles and when time comes you could let me know everything i need. Just when time comes let me know and I could meet you up there 1 day. Is ice fishing there usually pretty good?

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
ive done very well round X-mass and into jan but havent really fished other times hope to do more this year

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.