Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading down to Westcliffe this weekend. Anyone (Roadkill) have a report on DeWeese? I imagine with the cold temps lately it's got a pretty good lid. Any intel on stucture locations would be helpful too!

Thanks javascript:replaceText('%20;D',%20document.postmodify.message);

FC

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i havent been down to the lake for a bit but have talked with a few here and there and havent heard a bad word every one ive talked with said lotts of big fish (big for deweese) this year havent heard of any "hot spots" the lake is almost full so the slushy endges should go away soon ill try to check it out for ya, im headed that way tomarrow

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
well i swung by deweese round 10:30 this morning the lake was iced good with no slush at the shore and talked with a couple of guys fishing down near the dam they had a couple 16" bows on the ice and they said they had only been there for about hour they missed a few bites while i was there and the ice was about 12" thick the water was just to the top of the ice so not much slushy mess the ice near shore for a couple of feet was really slick but the rest of the lake has several inches of snow. the county roads to the lake are in good shape but the lake roads are just packd snow and are a little slick

no wind today and a nice sun

1 - 4 of 4 Posts