Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
I learned that shad guts really stink, but if that is what the catfish want, that is what I give them. The catfish in spring right after ice out go into the shallows to feed on winter kill. On goes a 2/0 circle hook and a 1/2 egg sinker and in come the fish. Whodathunk!
Give em what they want!
Craig

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Did I learn anything? How much time ya got? I learned so many new techniques for fishing I could start a magazine!

Dan

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good one Dan. I do have all the time in the world though. Just looking for interesting tidbits.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I found that the days you decide to NOT take the camera is the day you catch those fish worthy of a pic!!!!!! :mad: I finally caught on to the senko thing....caught more bass than the previous season.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I learned(ing) to fly fish. Plus a ton of new techniques, plus a learned about a kewl new forum (this one) and a kewl magazine (also this one) :p

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I learned quite a bit, thanks to you guys/gals and Ken. Everything from locations to techniques. I also learned that most of us Colorado fishermen are some very nice people.

Most importantly, I learned that "yes, this is an obsession". Fishing is truly an obsession. Been hunting lately, but I still keep buyin lures from the sportsman's stores.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts