Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
linked up with 73fisherman and headed to georgetown, very cold this morning, NO SNOW at all, they forcasted it way wrong. got there at first light and the action was on fire, non stop till about 930am then it was dead till we left at noonish, one here and there. i kept 3 browns 2 at 14 and 1 at 13, otto kept 1 14inch brown and 2 slimers after a handfull of stockers being caught by each of us. fished 6-8 FOW, water was clear as antero if not clearer, ice was 8 inches toward the shore and 10 inches out toward the middle... the ticket of the day was tiny ratfinkies in orange pink and green tipped with a waxie. seems all the fish there are really skinny

73 tryin to get the foul hook out of his brown

73 kissin his slimer

me with my first brown of the day

coulda had a limit of browns but i lost my 4th at the hole

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
daveschnd said:
ice looks like fun wish i could have made it next time tho!
monday max, monday

jamiehughes said:
what do you do with those little skinny fellas....it is gonna take a bunch of those for a meal... they need some more food it looks like...
my pops has a vietnamese friend at work that loves fish ;D

·
Registered
410 Posts
GrumpieGills said:
daveschnd said:
ice looks like fun wish i could have made it next time tho!
monday max, monday

jamiehughes said:
what do you do with those little skinny fellas....it is gonna take a bunch of those for a meal... they need some more food it looks like...
my pops has a vietnamese friend at work that loves fish ;D
with out a doubt monday!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Very nice guys!!!

D.J.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
SLAYERFISH said:
The water is so clear because there aint no food in it!
Well then explain Aurora since it is even clearer yet!...a condition that has dumbfounded me...seems so clear almost sterile yet it kicks out record after record...and yes I know of the crayfish, perch, and spottails...but usually there has to be that plankton base which creates some turbidity...

And great job with the browns!...sorry for the hijack!...

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Nice pictures Patrick! I wanna fish there one day just to say I did. ;D Looks like the anorixac (spelling) trout from Skaguay, Clear Creek, or Cottonwood. >:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts