Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Barr Lake,

Directions - Take I-76 northeast from Denver, exit on Bromley Lane. Go east to Picadilly Road, then south to the park entrance.

M

·
0 Posts
Barr Lake (scroll all the way down)

http://parks.state.co.us/default.asp?parkID=67&action=park

Walden Ponds (from Fishing Close to Home):

On 75th Street go one-half mile north of Valmont Road, cross the railroad tracks and turn west at sign to the ponds. Immediately north of Sawhill Ponds

Sawhill Ponds (from Fishing Close to Home):

On 75th Street, one half mile north of Valmont Road. Turn west at sign to the ponds.

·
Registered
991 Posts
We need to know where you're coming from. I will assume you are coming from Denver.

To get to Barr Lake, take I-76 to Bromley Lane. Turn right. Go to Picadilly and turn right. The lake is on the right. Trust me - you'll see it.

For Walden\Sawhill take the Boulder turnpike to the Superior\Louisville exit. Turn right and go to South Boulder Road. Turn left on South Boulder Road and go to 75th. (This is the first light as you are going down the hill. Follow that until it comes to Baseline. Turn left. Take a right at the first light (This is still 75th - it just takes a little jog) Follow this until you come to Walden\Sawhill. It's on your left just after you cross the railroad tracks.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
BARR=You can also take Colfax E to tower and take tower all the way down. It will turn to the right. Turn left on Picadillie(SP) and than left into the park

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts