Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught this guy earlier today over at Dixon (the lake below Horsetooth in Fort Collins). Put up a good fight, the big thing that had me really proud of this guy was I got him, lost him, and then got him again. He got off the line cause it snapped when I got him to shore, then I was able to feel around and grapped him and after another minute or so of struggling I was able to get him out and away from the water and finally got to breath. Oh man, I'm so glad I got him back :)

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We didn't get an exact measurement of him but I'm pretty sure he was around the 15 1/2" to 16" range. I have a pic of another 15" LM I caught in Kansas and it looks a little smaller then this guy. This guy was also definitely fatter then the other one. Got him on a popper that I've had for about 5 or 6 years that I rarely use since I never caught anything on it before. Definitely a gold medal one now. LOL.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.