Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
168 Posts
Did you get a measurment on him? What were you using?

That is by far and away the biggest LM I have seen come out of Dixon.

Good Job!

· Registered
168 Posts
Walking Eagle said:
brad_n_thornton said:
NICE FISH!!!!!! BAD SHIRT  :p :p :p :p GO BUFFS ;D ;D ;D
I do appreciate the bass picture, I didn't realize there was anything except moss in Dixon Lake.  Now I suppose I'll have to go out there and catch the other two.  LOL
I went out there today. I caught about 25+ bass in about 2 hrs. Nothing too big, the biggest about 13".

I had 2 times where I got a bass on 2 consecutive casts and one time I had 4 casts in a row all ending with a landed bass.

They were checking liscences very thoroughly up there today, so, make extra sure if you go up that you have yours. ;D

· Registered
168 Posts
meandmydog said:
i have had many days like that there but would trade one for 1 nice bass also people up there keep telling me that cats are biting at night
The fact that you can't fish there after 11:00pm is a real drag (pun intended).

If you could, there would probably would be more reports of cats hittin at night. :-\

· Registered
168 Posts
meandmydog said:
i spoke to a couple of guys who said they were fishing on the cement thing untill 1am last weakend. you can park on the street and walk in
Right, but since it's a natural area, it closes at 11:00pm and therefore, it is technically illegal to be on that property.

Not that it can't be done, but that's the law. Even the ranger I talked with today said so..... :-\

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.