Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rivrunnr1 said:
It's mcdaniels fault.
Yeah. His and Bowlen's. They should pay them enough that they can take a cab when they get wasted 2 days before the biggest game of the season and are too f'king drunk to turn on their headlights at 2:30 in the morning. ::)

Moron. :mad:

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
The NFL provides them transportation if they need it...

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zman said:
I read that a little while ago. Free transportation, and he still couldn't get it right. Amazing.... :(

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
zman said:
I read that a little while ago. Free transportation, and he still couldn't get it right. Amazing.... :(
Really, it is amazing. I hate driving as it is. Whenever I know I'm going somewhere that I know I'll be drinking, I always make sure I have a way to get home. They actually a few options, and most of them are FREE to the players...

Wow.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
So McDoubleStandard suspended two team members last year from the Chiefs game for conduct detrimental to the team...a team captain doing this doesnt fall under that category...lets see if he has the nads to do what is right...or his whole the right guys doing the right thing is BS...as I suspect it probably is...

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Hmmm, I'd sure like to get the two greatest Bronco fans perspective on this one....

David? Peter? Please enlighten us on what would be best in this situation....

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Dont ya know this is different!...

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
LAtownKenny and zDavis have a good reasoning but last year it was punting footballs and poor attitudes that got them suspended. Let's see where this goes he has the SOTE Harvey Steinburg as an attorney.

TH

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Nothing like the best justice money can buy...he didnt take the breathlizer I heard...imagine it was due to a conviction is a mandatory minimum 10 day jail sentence in Colorado...put him in the general population at Denver County where he belongs...

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
zman said:
Nothing like the best justice money can buy...he didnt take the breathlizer I heard...imagine it was due to a conviction is a mandatory minimum 10 day jail sentence in Colorado...
That's the least of his worries. A 4 game suspension will cost him, what, $2.125 million or so? A quarter of the season at $8.5 mil~

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

S

·
0 Posts
all i can say is...... who cares ? The Super Celebrity status of sports players and all the insane ammount of time and effort talking about them is sooooo annoying.

Give a guy millions and you're sure to bring out all kinds of stupidity.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Silent_Light said:
all i can say is...... who cares ? The Super Celebrity status of sports players and all the insane ammount of time and effort talking about them is sooooo annoying.

Give a guy millions and you're sure to bring out all kinds of stupidity.
x2

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Silent_Light said:
all i can say is...... who cares ?
Those of us who keep hoping that maybe the season isn't over and that the players really are focused on doing their jobs at home on Sunday against the division leader.

That's who cares.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
D I D whats the max sentence on 2 DUI's. Pretty sure the second is mandatory jail time, I think z stated min. 10 days but what could be the max. Another person talking about this situation was saying BAC determines sentenecing also. maybe it was to his benefit refusing testing. lucky he didn't kill someone.. I have a feeling this time it won't be a slap on the hand ,, its going to be a expensive and humbiling lesson.

·
P I K E
10,081 Posts
Trout said:
D I D whats the max sentence on 2 DUI's. Pretty sure the second is mandatory jail time, I think z stated min. 10 days but what could be the max. Another person talking about this situation was saying BAC determines sentenecing also. maybe it was to his benefit refusing testing. lucky he didn't kill someone.. I have a feeling this time it won't be a slap on the hand ,, its going to be a expensive and humbiling lesson.
Here you go bud!!! What a dick!!! Also for refusing the test it's auto one year revoked license!!!
http://dui.drivinglaws.org/colorado.php

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Trout said:
D I D whats the max sentence on 2 DUI's. Pretty sure the second is mandatory jail time, I think z stated min. 10 days but what could be the max.
I don't know offhand. Refusing the breathalyzer will cost him his license for a year.

The big thing is the 3-4 game suspension is probably coming from the Commish. That will be a lot more costly than a short stint in jail (to the Broncos as well as to him). Somewhere in the $1.5 to $2.1 million range if my information is correct. Pretty stupid, and pretty selfish.

I keep looking for something on whether he will play Sunday against the Chiefs, but haven't seen anything yet.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts