Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday is daylight savings time, which means it be light outside an hour later now! Most People don't like it because they seem to lose an hour of sleep, but I love it because this is when I kick my fishing into high gear and seemingly have more time after work for fishing. Its kind of like a holiday I guess for me.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
@ 1st I was thinking WTF is DLS. LOL I call it DST....

And personally i dont care for it at all!! Of course that may have something to do with the fact i spent most of my life in AZ and they do not participate.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Sunday is daylight savings time, which means it be light outside an hour later now! Most People don't like it because they seem to lose an hour of sleep, but I love it because this is when I kick my fishing into high gear and seemingly have more time after work for fishing. Its kind of like a holiday I guess for me.
funny thing bout that is in the fall when we "fall back" the masses gain an hour of sleep. except hunters. if we get up that sunday we actually lose an hour. hunters go by sun-up rather than a time!:D

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
All I know is I get an extra hour at the ponds after work. My folks live in AZ and it is odd when we are on different times for half the year

1 - 6 of 6 Posts