Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since everyone started putting in their new resolutions under the 2010 resolution thread that FishDr. was rehashing...thought I would start up a new thread for the new year!!!

I want to do more laker fishing and beat the 26# mark I hit this year!!!
Get out more and fish with more members of the forum!!!
Get back at Z... >:D...somehow, somewhere, something... ::)...better start watching billboards, park benches or the signs being dragged around behind the planes at Coors Field!!! ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Find a Go-To Lure for trout
Catch a fish while Ice-fishing at Aurora Reservoir
Catch a Walleye bigger than 18" At Aurora or Cherry Creek

Those three things.

·
Registered
436 Posts
well in 2011 I am going to be a dad for the first time, so I have a feeling my fishing will be limited after mid July!! I do hope to ice a few more time as than last year, and actually get a few different species. I have yet to get a smallie, walleye and wiper since I have been in CO

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I quite for 2011 -- gunna sell everything and get a spin rod, big arse cooler and a bucket of real smelly bait

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hike in to at least two high mountain lakes that I haven't been to before. Get two more personal best fish (hopefully smallmouth or largemouth bass and brook trout).

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Im not going to fish and hunt as much and get back to having some money in my pocket. Ex wife took me for a ride this lastyear. I guess just be able to draw a tag for Bull moose and get one.

·
Registered
297 Posts
cocoking said:
Im not going to fish and hunt as much and get back to having some money in my pocket. Ex wife took me for a ride this lastyear. I guess just be able to draw a tag for Bull moose and get one.
I evaded that bullet last year, one of the reasons why 2010 sucked so much elephant dong for me. sorry to hear that you didn't... :-[

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Same as the last part of last year. Skin wall mount 40"+ Pike. More time on the water in my boat. Meet new peeps to fish with.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
i have alot first off i want to continue to outfish all my friends go on more trips to nebrsaka and iowa this summer and fish some places in colorado i havent fished yet

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
To be even more closed-mouthed about places than I am now.
That would be talking less than zero about laker spots?!...is that possible?...Wow you did buy super glue lip balm?...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts