Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
I run my three finders and the gas motors on one large battery which is brand new. Then I run my Electric on a bank charger and two batteries. I am thinking about upgrading to a 3 bank charger though? I use the electric so much I run it down to nothing every day.

Everyone once in a while I turn on the big motor for a minute just to make sure it is adequately charged. But since I upgraded the main battery I haven't had any problems. Before the upgrade I drained the main battery the second day of the Pueblo tournament:mad:

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
What type of big battery are you running 29 series, gel or regular?
Regular.

Like I said earlier my two batteries on the bank are strictly for the Terrova. But even trolling I use them all day. I get my kicker to the speed I need or want then I use my I-Pilot set at 5 as a rudder to turn. That way I can sit anywhere in the boat. Lund built it with three battery spots. But for some reason the previous owner settled for two and the two bank charger. The two original batteries are now three years old. This winter my new upgrade will be a 3-bank and good batteries!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.