Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone comment on current ice conditions and/or whether the salmon have returned from the land of gill lice?

·
Registered
297 Posts
beerfish said:
Can anyone comment on current ice conditions and/or whether the salmon have returned from the land of gill lice?
you really should do a search on the forum. it's not that hard to do to click a button and enter green mountain in the search engine of the forum.

the lake has a lid, and it's been covered for the last 2 weeks or so. my money is that it's probably safe.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Its been a weird year...lots of unsafe ice this year in places that normally would be good...use the word safe with a grain of salt...

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
I talked to Master Bait yesterday am. I was thinking about going with the little boys, but it sounded a bit ify yet! She said ice on around xmas eve/xmas day! She did say that the popping and singing ice was there now! I would say maybe by weeks end all should be good! Sounds like be careful is the word all over this year!

Jim

·
Registered
297 Posts
zman said:
Its been a weird year...lots of unsafe ice this year in places that normally would be good...use the word safe with a grain of salt...
if green mtn. is unsafe, I got a few places I can go to nearby that will most def. be safe....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts