Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Dog Food.

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  lvrider 
#1 ·
Hit Gby with Blademaster. Began at Dike 1 and John was instantly into a decent one that got off. Landed a couple more 18-20"ers and they shut down. Ran to A-bay where it was hot last year but it was an absolute wasteland for us. Inlet, cliffs on east and west sides, center, nada. Went up to Twin Creek inlet as far as the bouy line would allow and we landed around 25 or so all dog food size.

We watched 10-12 boats all zoom past the bouy line.-

Its my second time at Granby since 2005. Might catch some bigger ones if I had a clue.:eek:

See less See more
#8 ·
Your dog will be eating much better than you, lol.
It's hunting season so some of the boat traffic up Colombine bay is hunters but every time I go up there I chase anglers out, their good at playing dumb without any enforcement.
Looking like a good year for Kokanee on Granby.
This is the return year from the 1.5 million we put in, talked to some shore anglers that had a big stringer full of them.
Looks like you did pretty good considering your Karma's all screwed up, haha.

#13 ·
I seen a buck swim across one of the back bays. Day before a big kitty swam across.

Dogs love trout. I made the mistake of feeding my dogs trout heads. Ran out of heads and she wouldnt shut up so I gave hear a whole trout popsicle. Now the pooch won't lete me have coffee without tossing her a fish. I need to go slay more bobos for her.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.