Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hit the dog ponds fishin with stink bait from 9-11:30

sow slow slow until my buddy's rod started twtching...figured it was crawdads till it pulled the rod off his stick, his drag was was loose, so he fought for about 5 minutes and damn, biggest cat outta there yet, 22 inches, i was impressed, sorry no picture, i dont have a cord for my phone to put pics on the computer and thats the only camera we had

caught it around 10:30ish i believe, just as the moon dropped below the mountains, maybe that has something to do with it?

fun stuff

1/0 circle hook, fixed egg sinker on the bottom, blood flavored power bait cat bait

theres all the info u need

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i got a data cord for my fone if you can send it to me ill post it PM me for #

also isnt there a way to send a pic from the fone to someones email over the cell system i my cousin sends me pics that way but not sure how she does it

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive never caught any cats on the powerbait stuff or any other type of premade baits ...only on chicken liver and cutbait or shrimp ...maybe ill give the powerbait another try

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have bought tons of Catfish Powerbait and other premade baits but only do good on them in the spring. I usually use fresh cut bait or live bait.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you go to chatfield they are behind the damn.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts