Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hooked up with Brewski and Z. Twas a fine breezy day. landed a few keepahs and had many laughs. Met ColoradoBob (He wants to date my Avatar!)

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
thanks for hauling your boat out mikey...that was a hoot...you put on a clinic 3 keepers in the first 10 minutes...while i was still tying on double uni leaders and lures...and lots of laughs...

·
P I K E
10,160 Posts
Good job guys!!! Great day on the water with friends is better than a kick in the nuts!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Thanks again, Had a freakin blast!! After a couple shitty weeks at work I needed the therapy! it definitely worked. Good friends and lots of laughs for sure!
Great job on the boat control. I could not believe the wind conditions, blowing 2 opposite directions at the same time. I've never seen that before. I wish I would have taken a video of it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
The first picture

That first picture made me laugh so hard. The Club and the beer can says it all. I am glad that you guys had a great time and had some laugh. Thanks for sharing the humor and nice pictures. I have caught my share of eyes in Minnesota and Dakotas. I am sure the beer goes well with them on the table as well.:cool:

·
Registered
16,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BCR- A new acronym for selective harvest.

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
lol how about PAPGW? Pissing Away Perfectly Good Walleye?

·
Registered
16,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BCOE- blew cheez on everthing!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts