Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
9,379 Posts
While im no rat I do think you should protect what you love. I used to fish the Q all the time before it was taken over by the trout lovers of america and had the rangers office phone number on my cell. Id call if I saw anything id though was hurting the park or the fishery. Once called on some a-hole who was having his dog chace the geese. Really pissed me off. So i called the rangers office and told them. Not sure what happened but it made me feel better knowing I atlease turned it over to who had the power to do something about it.

IMO

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

· Registered
9,379 Posts
farmer ted said:
One thing I would like to see are BIG signs that state rules and size limits in several languages on each entrance to public areas.

Hope no one take this the wrong way but if you can’t read/speak English than you shouldn’t be here. There are 1000's of people who have been in this country far to long not to speak English. Go to Canada and break a law in regards to fishing and see what happens. They'll take all your gear and fine the hell out of you. Bet you learn the rules after that!!!!

And no I’m not one of these people who think everyone should go back to where they came from. I just think one of the major problems in the US is we will let anyone in and than make a sign in their native language so they don’t have to learn our language. We let anyone in than don’t force them to change to our ways instead we just change to suit them. It’s BS!! Id be dammed to go to say China and without knowing the rules just go drop a line.

IMO

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.