Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
665 Posts
WORD!!

You go Matt! I understand you not wanting to get in a scuffle but yeah, something's got to be done about morons like this. I don't have the answers but it really makes steam come out of my ears when stuff like that happens.

I think that for the most part, the audience you need to reach isn't on this site but on the "Colorado yahoos-r-us" Forum.

One thing I would like to see are BIG signs that state rules and size limits in several languages on each entrance to public areas. Some of the signage I have seen up here in Fort Collins is pretty subtle (or missing) and you can miss it if you don't look carefully or haven't read up on the rules beforehand.

· Registered
665 Posts
james said:
Anyway, thought I should add this in this thread...
The CO DOW has a toll free # to call when you see this happening. It's 1-800-332-4155. It's operation game theif. Just provide them w/ as many details as possable. You can e-mail them at [email protected].    
Thanks james, That number is now in my cell phone. I cant wait to clean up this one-horse town!!! 8)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.