Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Don't forget this Friday, April 1st is the

The Zestivus™/Zman Retirement party!!!!

7PM-? at Legends Sports Bar in Aurora!

(see http://www.legendsofaurora.com/)

Bring your favorite zman stories, photos or other examples of misbehavior. Gag gifts are welcomed. I've reserved the side area at Legends for our group. See you there!

krazluck, all rights reserved

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TheAngryAngler said:
Appropriate? It's perfect...simply perfect. Congrats Mr. Z!
Yes, I agree, and it was his choice of course!

Let's make sure we give him a big thanks for the job of moderating the site for so long! I know he was paid very handsomely, but we shouldn't let that stop us... ;)

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I heard from zman and he will be there just after seven...

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Bummer. Only 7 people showed up. :( Piss poor given how much time zman has given to this place.

·
P I K E
10,081 Posts
Sorry guys, we just got out of the concert, and as good as it was I'm beat!!! Hope everyone had fun!!!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
It was awesome...it was a goofy idea to start with plus with amount of time since this went down...it was just the right number to show up...it was more of a watch the Nuggets and have too many beverages and some chow...it was perfect...and the time span worked to a charm...general lack of interest was AWESOME!...plus I couldnt of hollered at Colonative the way I did...or talked about the Hastings quote about Cutler and my one of my favorite posters...so thanks for everthing and making it perfect!...I just finished sleeping it off...and dont get between James daughter and her macaroni and cheese...you got some beautiful kiddos there James!...you did good for a Wing's fan!... ;D

Thanks Mike!...and Don for the cab ride...Tom hopes the dildos work at your Gorge!...

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
I'm sorry I missed it as well. I was out of town all week, till Thursday night, with a cold, and feeling like I'm running on empty.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The headache this morning made me feel like I should have had another jalapeno popper or two with extra cream cheese. On second thought, I'll take the headache...

I probably didn't advertise this as much as I should have but as you can see in the pictures we still had fun. Thanks for the laughs, folks!

James and his mac and cheese eating machines:

Tom and Mark getting fresh:

The rest of the gang:

Our friends from Texas:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts