Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of maybe hitting Douglas this weekend. Anyone have any word on it? The weather will be great and I will not be cooped up all weekend!

Dan

·
Registered
157 Posts
I fished it from shore Wednesday night for about 1 hour. I got a few bites and one rainbow trout. I didn't see a single fish or person anywhere while walking/fishing.

The boat ramp looks real close to being unusable from what I could see. It may work but you would have to try it out. I didn't bring my boat since I was only going out for an hour.

Let me know if you want some company. Are you bringing a boat? I was thinking of trying it out as well this weekend in mine, but again, not sure on the ramp. It would have to be a, 'try and see if it works' deal.

Either way, good luck and let me know how you do.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
from what ive seen when you try a ramp and it dont work your screwed...lol

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
roadkill said:
from what ive seen when you try a ramp and it dont work your screwed...lol
I really hate to agree with Roadkill! :) but he is right about that. If the ramp is questionable I think I will look elsewhere since I want to use the boat.

thanks for the heads up Zias

Dan

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
nothing beats the feeling of your trailer tires dropping into the hole off the end of the ramp! but it does make good entertainment for the rest of us on shore

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
roadkill said:
nothing beats the feeling of your trailer tires dropping into the hole off the end of the ramp! but it does make good entertainment for the rest of us on shore
The picture is suddenly much clearer. You are the guy that tells people "the ramp is fine, its at least another 50 before the end........." .

Between W E and his clandestine trips to dispose of evidence and you setting up people then laughing at them............I need to remember both of your faces, seems like its the only way to be safe............

Dan

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
na, you only gotta worry bout me if i got the big 4x and the tow strap!

got make money for fishing gear some how

1 - 7 of 7 Posts