Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have never been up there, but would like to get the kids up there to try the nonstop fish bite that I've seen on Terry's saturday morning show. Zman said it would be a great place for the kids.  I know some have warned about the wind up there. I'll see if we could join you guys on sunday!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Fishingdad said:
I have never been up there, but would like to get the kids up there to try the nonstop fish bite that I've seen on Terry's saturday morning show. Zman said it would be a great place for the kids.  I know some have warned about the wind up there. I'll see if we could join you guys on sunday!
its a GREAT place for kids, as long as its not to windy, they will get some fish and fall in love with ice fishing....then its time for them to learns it isnt always that easy

·
Registered
200 Posts
You guys fish on Sunday. Thats for football. Saturday is the day you should fish. Always catch more fish on saturday. Fish gotta rest to.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Saturday is the must day for ice fishing... I am taking 2 virgin ice fisherman to West or Dowdy on Satuday . They insisted the trip did not interfere with the NFL!! I am going to show them the "warm" side to get them hooked.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
EYEonmyWALL said:
big kuhunu said:
how about sat at west lake  we can meet by the bathrooms at 7:00???
yeah, better make sure to meet at the bathrooms or else you'll never find each other on such a big lake!  LOL!
just thought that then we whould now who each other is before we start the we can fish somewhat by eachother

1 - 20 of 20 Posts