Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went fishing to Dowdy from 8:30 to 12:30,caught three,nothing in good sice,in 16 fow;
two on a yellow glow jigg which I bought yesterday at the Bass Pro Shop in Denver and one on a Tear Drop from Sportsmans,tipped them all with 1/2of a nightcrawler.Weather was nice and not very windy for up there,but it changed around 12:15 to the worest,so I went home.I also got me a Icemaster II power conv. for my hand auger from Bass Pro,just to find out that my cordless drill is to weak for it,so I got on e-bay and found a 24V cordless drill w/ case&tools for nomore than$5.99+s&h it came up to $30.98 and it is brand new!!check it out if you need one.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Our resident Electrical Engineer Cutthroat has the precise specs nailed for proper drills for the ice...I gotta see his sometime...pretty slow for Dowdy...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes it was pretty slow,had my fishfinder with me and they where everywhere;just not active at all,talked to several people when I was about to leave;and they all said the same thing,lot's of fish swimming around but no action.

·
Registered
943 Posts
i bought a couple of 18 volts for 1.99 each off of ebay i payed way to much. i hope it works out for you

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
afishman & Hatchmaster; thank you;thank you very much

·
Registered
935 Posts
zman said:
Our resident Electrical Engineer Cutthroat has the precise specs nailed for proper drills for the ice...I gotta see his sometime...pretty slow for Dowdy...
Maybe I'll try to get a video clip the next time I take the drill auger out, or you can try to meet me somewhere in the near future.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts