Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to take my friend and his dad out to the dream stream and catch those kokes but I was wondering if they are moving into the stream in bigger numbers now or are they still just only 1 or 2 pods of them? I'd hate to get there and see all the good spots taken. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
i have gone only once and they were in one pod, i would think they would be in there in decent numbers but the elevenmile report suggests that they are having poor results, i have noticed the elevenmile , granby and taylor res salmon havent materialized , this has been an akward year , my advice to you would be to get there early or go on a weekday if you can

S

·
0 Posts
There was another post a bit back saying the 11 Mile spawners were Granby stock, and run mid to late November. If you do a search i'm sure you'll find the post, it was a week or 2 ago.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I was up there Thursday and there are thousands of them there, I walked a long ways looking for browns and every hole/run I stopped at below the DOW had kokes in it. I didnt fish above their fence so its hard to tell if they have let many through... since the spawn has been so slow I dont think many kokes have made it above the spawning operation.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
ePiC said:
I was up there Thursday and there are thousands of them there, I walked a long ways looking for browns and every hole/run I stopped at below the DOW had kokes in it. I didnt fish above their fence so its hard to tell if they have let many through... since the spawn has been so slow I dont think many kokes have made it above the spawning operation.
back when i was there, the dow guy was very confident that only a few had gotten thru while they were getting set up and that none were going to get thru now that they were set up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts